WRI China established a China Advisory Committee to help guide its China Program and China Office.
Leading Chinese experts from government and academia are members of the Committee which plays an essential role in helping WRI to connect with policy-makers, experts, entrepreneurs, NGOs, and international organizations. It also supports WRI China’s collaborative partnerships and the recruitment of senior employees.
The Committee currently has 9 members:
- Qu Geping, Board Chairman of China Environmental Protection Foundation
- He Jiankun, Vice Chairman of Tsinghua University Council
- Qian Yi, Professor of the Department of Environmental Science and Engineering of Tsinghua University
- Lu Mai, Secretary General of China Development Research Foundation
- Xu Dingming, Former Director of Energy Bureau under the National Development and Reform Commission
- Zhou Dadi, Former Director of Energy Research Institute under the National Development and Reform Commission
- Peng Suping, Director of the National Key Laboratory for Coal Resources and Safe Mining
- Shi Dinghuan, Chairman of China Renewable Energy Society
- Wang Hao, Chairman of the Water Resources Institute of China Institute of Water Resource and Hydropower Research